WELCOME TO QETURAH
Home to made in Nigeria Brands and productsSHOP QETURAH VIEW OUR SERVICES
VISIT OUR BLOG
Welcome to Qeturah.com. We’re so glad you’re here. Make yourself comfortable and have a good time, but please follow our house rules.
This contract sets out your rights and responsibilities when you use Qeturah, and the services provided by Qeturah (we’ll refer to Qeturah and other services as our “Services”), so please read it carefully. By using any of our Services (even just browsing one of our websites), you’re agreeing to the Terms. If you don’t agree with the Terms, you may not use our Services. You with us? Great, read on!
2. Those Other Documents We Mentioned - Qeturah’s Services connect people around the world, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods. Here’s a handy guide to help you understand the specific rules that are relevant for you, depending on how you use the Services:
All of these policies are a part of our Terms, so be sure to read the ones that are relevant for you. Of course, you’ll still want to read the rest of this document because it applies to everyone!
4. Your Account with Qeturah - You’ll need to create an account with Qeturah to use some of our Services. Here are a few rules about accounts with Qeturah:
5. Your Content - Content that you post using our Services is your content (so let’s refer to it as “Your Content”). We don’t make any claim to it. That includes anything you post using our Services (reviews, comments, etc).
6. Your Use of Our Services - License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
7. Termination - Termination By You. We hate to see you go, but you may terminate your account with Qeturah at any time from your account settings. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination. Oh, and you’ll still have to pay any outstanding bills and us to you (if any).
8. Warranties and Limitation of Liability (or the Things You Can’t Sue Us For) Items You Purchase. You understand that Qeturah does not manufacture, store or inspect every items sold through our Services. We have done the preliminary vetting at the point of on-boarding each seller after which we provide the venue; the items in our marketplaces are produced, listed and sold directly by independent sellers, so Qeturah cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase should be brought to us directly and we will follow up with the seller of the item. You release Qeturah from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by sellers or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
Warranties. Qeturah is dedicated to making our Services the best they can be, but we’re not perfect and sometimes things can go wrong. You understand that our Services are provided “as is” and without any kind of warranty (express or implied). We are expressly disclaiming any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
We do not guarantee that: (i) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected; (iii) the Services will be free of viruses or other harmful materials; or (iv) the results of using the Services will meet your expectations. You use the Services solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Liability Limits. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Qeturah, nor our employees or directors shall be liable to you for any lost profits or revenues, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms. In no event shall Qeturah’s aggregate liability for any damages exceed the greater of one hundred ($100) US Dollars or the amount you paid Qeturah in the past twelve months. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
9. Indemnification (or What Happens If You Get Us Sued) We hope this never happens, but if Qeturah gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Qeturah (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
10. Disputes with Other Users If you find yourself in a dispute with another user of Qeturah’s Services or a third party, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
11. Disputes with Qeturah If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then these rules will govern any legal dispute involving our Services:
12. Changes to the Terms We may update these Terms from time to time. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by doing one (or more) of the following: (1) posting the changes through the Services or (2) sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
13. Some Finer Legal Points The Terms, including all of the policies that make up the Terms, supersede any other agreement between you and Qeturah regarding the Services. If any part of the Terms is found to be unenforceable, that part will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any part of the Terms is not a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of the Terms. We may assign any of our rights and obligations under the Terms.
14. Contact Information Contact Information If you have any questions about the Terms, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.